Welcome to our pages for Allied Health Professionals and Health Care Scientists
Our mission is to provide high quality education & development for the diverse & wide range of professions within our Faculty.
This incorporates Pharmacy; Clinical Scientists; Therapists; Laboratory Medicine & Science; Radiography & Orthoptics; Operating Department Practitioners and includes professions ranging from Dental Nursing & Technology to Medical Engineering and Chaplains.
Our aim is to provide flexible multi-professional learning programmes that enhance the knowledge, skills & expertise of staff enabling the delivery of high quality excellent patient care.
Services provided include:
- Professional Advice & Support ( inc HPC & regulatory issues)
- Workshop development & facilitation
- Project support & co-ordination
- Individual support & guidance for AHPs & assistants
- Modernising AHP Careers, Leadership & Team development
- Advice & support for Undergraduate secondments, preceptorship &, Learning Beyond Registration
- Commissioning Education & Training programmes to support National & Regional AHP developments
- AHP Non Medical Prescribing Lead
- AHP lead for Preceptorship
- Trust AHP Lead for SHA network
- Mentoring & Coaching
- Non Medical Consultant Development
- Represent Trust AHPs at Regional & Department of Health stakeholder groups